Rental Terms USA On Wheels & EagleRider
Requirements for a Motorcycle Rental
You must be at least 21 years old You must have a valid motorcycle class driver’s license You must have a major credit card
What is Included in the Rental Rate
Unlimited miles Liability Insurance Use of vehicle for a 24 hour period Transfer up to 7 Kilometer from Rentalstation Safety Equipment Salestax
A rentalday is 24 hours. A fee of $25/hour will apply for vehicles returned late.
Every client will receive orientation to the motorcycle. The client orientation will cover all aspects of safe motorcycle operation, the clients’ maintenance responsibilities, etc.
USA on Wheels & EagleRider will provide storage for client luggage, airline tickets, and other valuables free of charge, however at clients’ risk.
Motorcycles or delivered with a full tank. Fuel costs are client’s responsibility, USA On Wheels & EagleRider claim no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage. If vehicle needs refueling, $35 charge will be added.
Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort, hygiene and style. Helmets are required by law in most States.
One additional driver is permitted at no extra charge. The minimum age for an additional driver is 21 and a valid motorcycle license is required.
The customer is responsible for checking engine oil levels at each refueling and reporting mechanical failures immediately. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at pick-up. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
USA On Wheels & EagleRider reserve the right to substitute the motorcycle confirmed to rental client. Should USA On Wheels or EagleRider not be able to provide confirmed motorcycle a similar or better model will be provided to the client. This constitutes the maximum liability of USA On Wheels & EagleRider.
A security deposit (see list) will be taken at pick-up (Authorization Only). Security deposit must be processed via valid credit card.
Violation of listed restrictions voids all VIP Theft & Damage Waivers and client will be held liable for damages. Road Restriction: Rental street motorcycles are not allowed on gravel roads, beaches, logging or other non-public roads. Mexico Restriction: Clients cannot enter Mexico on a USA bike without written authorization or accompanied by USA On wheels or EagleRider. Death Valley WARNING: Entering Death Valley during the months of June & August is dangerous and not recommended.
Insurance overview and additional Protection Plans
State mandatory liability insurance is included in your rental. This Insurance protects renter against claims made by a third party for bodily injury and/or property damage sustained as a result of an accident. You are not insured for Damage or Theft of the rented vehicle. USA On Wheels & EagleRider offer the VIP and VIP PLUS additional insurance plan for better coverage (see list below).
– VIP offers $2.000 deductible with State mandatory liability insurance
– VIP PLUS offers $ 0 (zero) deductible with an additional liability insurance of € 1.000.000 (covered by an European Insurance company)
|Occurance||No additional coverage||VIP||VIP Plus|
|Liability insurance||State mandatory liability insurance||State mandatory liability insurance||€1.000.000|
|Damage MC||Full costs of damage||Deductible up to $2.000||€ 0|
|Theft of MC||Full costs of replacement||Deductable up to $2.000||€ 0|
|Breakdown||Refund of daily rate||Refund of daily rate||Refund of daily rate + $35/day for a replacement rental|
|Flat tire coverage||Not included (Towing is not covered!)||Not included (Towing is not covered!)||Repair included (towing up to $100)|
|Liability rear-end collisions||Up to $1.000||Up to $1.000||Up to $500|
How to claim your VIP PLUS: The up to $ 2.000 deductible will be reimbursed by the insurance company after you return from your holiday. Therefor it is important to provide the following information: copy of the travel confirmation or invoice, insurance policy (you will receive this from your travel agent), your full address and bank account details (incl. IBAN and BIC/SWIFT), damage notice-invoice from rental company, original documents issued by the rental company, police or insurance company.
- damages occurring during participation in officially approved vehicle sports events and / or corresponding practice runs
- damages that happens on roads and routes not permitted for use by the relevant renter or not designed for use by vehicles
- if the driver was not in a position to drive the vehicle safely due to alcohol, drugs, medication or other intoxicating substances
- multi-functional devices (audio, video and/or telecommunication devices including accessories)
- navigation and similar traffic control systems,
Please consider in case of a claim:
- immediately report a damage to the rental company
- damages caused by criminal act of third parties must be reported immediately to the next police station
- please avoid any kind of additional damage or costs
- please report the damage immediately – at the latest after end of your journey – to the insurer
- please allow and make possible any kind of examination of the damage by the insurer